What Is Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)?
A QRA is a formal and systematic approach to estimating the likelihood and consequences of hazardous events, and expressing the results quantitatively as risk to people, the environment or your business.
Need of QRA
For every upcoming chemical industry environmental clearance is essential now. Any expansion in existing facility also calls for environmental clearance. To get environmental clearance company has to submit Environment Impact Assessment report. As part the EIA report QRA is essential requirement.
What We can offer?
We undertook Risk Assessment studies for all type of plants based on type of chemicals handled and quantity of chemicals handled. This study includes QRA, Consequence Analysis and Risk Analysis. The Risk Assessment required as part of EIA(Environment Impact Analysis) report is also performed.The report is as per SEAC guideline and includes,
- Analysis of potential accident scenarios, including consequences and initiating and controlling factors
- Risk to specific main safety functions
- Input to operational restrictions and design requirements
- Identification and assessment of preventative and mitigation measures
- Identification of the need for and function/requirements of safety barriers
- Effects of uncertainties and assumptions.