Basic Process Engineering
Conceptual Design / PFD development / Mass & Energy Balance
What is Basic Process Engineering?
You want to start a new plant or modify existing plant you will have concept for that and based on this you want to execute your concept. Prior to the construction of an industrial plant, engineering some basic activities needs to be performed.
Basic engineering is to develop Concept into feasible process. When you had new concept for new plant or any modification of your existing facility, you may require calculation basis, type and number of equipments, which utilities are required. Basic engineering will answer your all these questions.
Basic Process Engineering will be helpful as basis for decision making. It may provide budgetary cost of the project.
What We can offer:
For all processes, operations, plant modifications we can provide Basic Process Engineering Services. These will include,
- Conceptual design.
- Based on conceptual design we will develop Process Flow diagram and Material & Energy Balance
- Preliminary Piping and Instrument Diagrams.
- Definition and sizing of main equipment resulting in process specifications.
- Specification of effluents.
- Definition of control and safety devices.
- Preliminary Layout/Plot plan